17th Anniversary Event
David Chandler to Speak at University of Colorado at Boulder
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Math Building Auditorium, Room 100
7:00 – 9:00 PM
Doors open at 6:30 PM
Free and open to the public
(See driving and parking directions below.)
With a clarity that both the layperson and the scientist can understand, David will answer these questions as he challenges the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST’s) reports on the building collapses on 9/11.
1) What is the official story of what happened to the World Trade Center (WTC) buildings 1, 2, and 7 on 9/11?
2) NIST has had an excellent reputation in the past. Why should we doubt its report on the collapse of the WTC buildings? Was NIST’s report actually fraudulent?
3) Building 7 (WTC 7) fell at absolute free fall for the first 2.5 seconds. What is free fall? How is it measured? Can a building naturally free fall while crushing itself, as the official story claims?
4) The North Tower (WTC 1) fell with uniform downward acceleration (but less than free fall). What are the implications in this case?
5) What do the free fall of WTC 7 and the near free fall of the Twin Towers tell us about the nature of the 9/11 event? What are the larger implications for today?Q and A: Please come with your questions. Below in David’s bio are some websites for you to study prior to coming, if you would like.
David maintains a website in collaboration with several other scientific researchers at http://911speakout.org.
Bio: David S. Chandler has a BS in physics from Harvey Mudd College and an MS in mathematics from California Polytechnic University. He has taught physics, mathematics, and astronomy at the high school and college levels since 1972. He is now retired and living in Denver, Colorado.
Since about 2007 he has been active as a researcher with what he calls the “science wing” of the 9/11 Truth Movement. He is currently the Coordinator of Scientists for 9/11 Truth, and worked for several years with Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.
David has authored and co-authored a number of scientific papers on the events of 9/11 including Destruction of the World Trade Center North Tower and Fundamental Physics. He has written a six-part serial essay posted at Medium.com, titled Free Fall, which is the basis for this talk.
Driving Directions and Parking:
Driving Directions: From Highway 36 (28th Ave.) in Boulder, turn west on Colorado Ave. The Math Building will be on your left.
Lot #360: Paid parking available to the public after 5:00 PM. Lot is one block west of the Math Building and directly south of Folsom Stadium.
Lot #436: Free parking after 5:00 PM. Lot is one block east of the Math Building on the southeast corner of Colorado Avenue and Regent Drive. Some uphill walking required.
CU Boulder Parking Map: https://www.colorado.edu/pts/sites/default/files/attached-files/ucb_parking_map_1819.pdf
Like us on Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here for current 9/11 information, news, and events.