After a break from our monthly meetings last summer and fall, we plan to gather again to kick off the new year and make plans for spreading the truth.
What: Colorado 9/11 Truth Meeting
When: Saturday, January 23, 2016
Time: Noon – 2:30 p.m. Feel free to bring a brown bag lunch.
Where: George Reynolds Branch of the Boulder Public Library, 3595 Table Mesa Drive, Boulder 80305
Purpose: The purpose of the meeting is to provide a space for 9/11 truth folks to come together, talk about what’s been going on, and get support, especially in light of the recent “terror attacks” and resultant ramping up of the wars in the Middle East.
Note: This meeting is being held only in Boulder, although everyone is welcome.
- Brief introductions
- Updates from the 9/11 Truth Movement: What’s been going on nationally? Have you heard about “declassifying the 28 pages”? Have you gotten your copy of Beyond Misinformation from Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth? We’ll have them for sale for only $3.
- An overview of new 9/11 truth films such as 9/11: Decade of Deception and Demolition of Truth: Psychologists Examine 9/11.
- Current state of affairs: Showing of segment from Kevin Barrett’s recent False Flag and Islamophobia Conference. Open forum and information sharing about current events.
- Future meetings: Do people value our Boulder/Denver meetings? If so, how often should they occur? What about action meetings versus showing movies? Feedback is invited.
- Actions: Do people want to be more engaged through taking action? If so, there are many opportunities to discuss.
We hope to see you there!